With more than 1500 unique and original social media posts, the Content Library is where you can find, approve, and schedule content for Social Media Manager to post on your behalf.
Navigate to your Content Library
From your homepage, click on the “Manage” tab, and then select “Social Media Manager” from the drop-down.
You will be presented with a massive library of free, original content you can choose from.
Where does content come from?
The Content Library is populated from three origins.
- PRH Provided - This content is curated, categorized and made available by Patient Rewards Hub™.
- My Creations - This is content you have added to Social Media Manager. It can be a message, article, image or video link.
- Program Activities - This is content created by the three program activities: Contests, Reviews and Surveys.
There are search and filter options to help you quickly find content in the library. Use a combination to find exactly what you're looking for.
- Use the Search bar at the top to find content by keyword(s)
- Tick various checkboxes on the left to narrow down your results
- Sort By Newest or Oldest using the drop-down at the bottom
Approving content can be done with just one click, either manually or automatically. We’ll go through both methods here: As soon as content is approved, Social Media Manager’s Autopost feature will automatically sort, prioritize, and add it to your calendar based on the settings you established.
Approve Articles Manually
- Hover over an article you like.
- Click Approve
- Wash, rinse, and repeat!
Approve Even Faster
To make it even easier to approve content, you can automatically approve all content from a specific category. This feature saves you time and ensures Social Media Manager always has approved content to post from.
To set this feature, head to the AutoPost settings, and check-mark the box next to the category you would like to AutoApprove.
Then designate whether you'd like to approve:
- Everything - All content that has been and will be added to this category
- Only Future - Content that will be added in the future
Understanding Content Approvals
As soon as content is approved, Social Media Manager’s Autopost feature will automatically sort, prioritize, and add it to your calendar based on the settings you established in AutoPost Settings to determine posting frequency and category concentration.
Also important to note: each time an approved content piece is posted to your social networks, AutoPost will automatically remove it from your “Approved” library so as to prevent it from being posted again. If you wish to reuse the same content, all you have to do is approve it again, or modify its settings before it posts.
Scheduling a Post
You also have the ability to schedule a post for an exact date and time. This way, you can make sure an important announcement or your favorite article makes it out to your social networks exactly when you want it.
All you have to do is:
- Hover over an article you like.
- Click Schedule.
- Set date, time and repeat schedule for the post.
Scheduling a post simultaneously approves and schedules the post for your desired date and time. Once it posts, it is removed from approved just like all other posted content.
Good job! We're really approving content like champs! But we can do more. Let's look at how to add your own content to the Content Library.Next: Adding Your Own Content