Welcome to Hub Fundamentals!
Whether you're new to the Hub or would like to master a particular tool, you're in the right place!
Here you'll find training videos for staff and admin level users in the Hub. From learning how to invite members to rewards accounts, to creating and promoting referral offers using the Hub, the information found in these videos can help.
We've also included Action Steps in each section. These are helpful when ensuring that you're using all of the great features in the hub to help your business grow.
If you have further questions after watching these videos, simply search for other articles in this Support Center, or reach out to your Customer Success team. We're here to help!
This brief video is a great way to learn the ins and outs of your Hub as it covers how to log in, connect cards to user accounts, add points, send messages, and much more!
This series of videos covers features accessible to Owners, Admin and Rewards+Marketing level users in the Hub.
Be sure to check out the Action Steps for each feature to ensure that you're getting the most out of your Hub!
Account & Staff
Members & Leads
Learn How To:
- Add, edit, delete and reorder reward items
- Customize rewards for different member groups
- Limit the amount of miscellaneous points that can be awarded
Learn How To:
- Automatically welcome new members and encourage mobile app use
- Send customized birthday and holiday messages (with or without points)
- Encourage Google and Facebook reviews
- Create QR codes that members can scan for points
Learn How To:
- Set up your Hub to automatically award points for reviews
- Publish reviews to your Hub microsite and your social media
- Feature your best reviews
- Navigate to Automations to set up Google and Facebook review nudges
Pick n' Go! Socialize, engage, and create brand recognition and reward experience for your Hub members with Marketplace. Admin enabled today, staff ability to view, vote, and favorites coming soon.
Contests are a quick, easy, and effective way to engage members as soon as they register their rewards account. Once you've scheduled your first contest, keep going and schedule a new contest for every month of the upcoming year, so the fun continues all year long!
Surveys add a fun element to your rewards program and are a great way to get valuable feedback from your members. Pick your favorites from Marketplace or build your own. Either way, schedule surveys for the whole year so your Hub is ready to entertain all year long!
The Communications tool is a great way to quickly get information out to all of your members. Create and use templates for messages you send often, and use the scheduling and recurring features to send in-app messages as well as emails to a list or groups of members. Here's an example of how to build a template to send to members after their visit.
Generating referrals is one of the most valued features in the Hub. Make sure all of your members have an opportunity to refer their friends and family to the Hub by launching your STANDARD referral campaign. Then schedule quarterly seasonal campaigns to keep your referral program top-of-mind.
Promotion Manager is an effective tool for promoting all of your special offers and events. In minutes you can create an entire digital marketing campaign designed to inform and drive new customers to your business.
Social Media Manager makes managing your Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter accounts easy peasy! Start by reviewing your settings in Social Media Manager to make sure it's set up to post as often as you'd like; then begin approving articles in the Content Library so it can get to work as soon as you launch your Hub!
Easily view scheduled contests, surveys, messages, promotions, referrals, and social media posts at a glance when you head over to the Marketing Calendar in your Hub.
Prizes & Orders
Learn more about updating your prize list fulfilled by our fulfillment center, adding in-house prizes, and viewing and fulfilling in-house prizes.
Reports will provide great feedback on activity in your Hub, like a history of points awarded, the members with the highest number or points, and your most popular prizes in your Hub.
Places is a refreshing and innovative twist on traditional meeting culture. You will organically inspire connection and boost company morale by adding a bit of fun to an otherwise mundane part of the day.
Congratulations! Now that you've completed these videos you're ready to use all of the fabulous features in your Hub!
- If you're preparing for the launch of your Hub, you're ready to check in with your Customer Success Advisor and begin the final countdown for launching your Hub – including scheduling your date to go LIVE!
- If your Hub is already live, you can begin using your new expertise today. If you haven't already, review the Action Steps after each video and make sure your Hub is set up to allow for referrals, nudge for Google reviews, and automatically award points so your staff is freed up for other things.
💡 PRO TIP: Check out our Monthly Hub Action Plans for content ideas to add to your Hub
|If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org