If you are having trouble locating members in the Search Bar or experiencing any other difficulties using the Rewards Hub, one of the things we recommend is clearing your browser's cache. Doing so can allow your Rewards Hub to operate smoothly again.
Click the Customize and Control icon (three vertical dots) in the top right corner of the browser and then hover over More Tools.
Click the "Clear Browsing Data" button.
Select your time range and the following boxes: Browsing History, Cookies and other site data, Cached images, and files
Click the "Clear Data" button.
Click on the Safari button in your menu and click "Clear History"
Choose your time range and click "Clear History"
- Press following keys at once: [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del]. A Popup opens with the title "Clear recent history".
- In the dropdown menu, you can define the time range you want to delete the cache. You have the following options: last hour, last two hours, last four hours, today or all.
- To delete all data, select "All" from the dropdown-menu...
- Afterwards, click on the arrow next to "Details" and toggle the different possibilities to chose which data should be deleted. If you want to delete only the cache, then only mark the checkbox next to "Cache".
- With a click on the button "clear now" you delete the cache.
- Reload the site afterwards
- Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del].
- A new Window opens. Select the option "temporary services and files".
- Confirm your selection by clicking on the "delete" button.