Creative Ways to Market with the Hub
- Kick up your Kids Club (January, April, September)
- Level Up: VIP, Moms/Dads, Charity, Retention, Holiday, Community Partners (February, June, October)
- Rewards & Recognition for Teams (March, August, November)
This 30-minute webinar is a great way to learn the quick ins-and-outs of your Hub. It's the perfect place for any new team member that wants to learn how to rock the Hub in the office!
- Creating an awesome profile
- Awarding points
- Sending messages and compliance reminders
- Running contests
- Surveys, reviews & prizes
Hub Happenings: Tips & Tricks for Hub Success!
During this 45-minute webinar, we'll share tips, tricks, and examples from some of our top practices that are rockin' the Hub!
- Compliance reminders made easy
- Stay connected with Kids Club members
- Leverage Social Media Manager
- Let's Play--Patients love contests
- Reviews, referrals, rewards
- Team points!
Below you'll find our free, live webinar course. Click on the registration link to discover available session dates and times.
REGISTER HERE *This webinar typically occurs on the third Thursday of every month*
Patient Rewards Hub™ Social Marketing Workshop
Take your marketing to the next level! Join the PracticeGenius team for a 50-minute webinar that will give you actionable and proven social strategies on how to Wow, Win and Grow.
Some of the topics to be covered will include:
- - Recent social media updates
- Facebook marketing success
- Ways to be awesome on Instagram
- Pinterest for business
- Using the Hub to help!
Below you'll find our free, live workshop. Click on the registration link to discover regularly updated available session dates and times.
REGISTER HERE *This webinar typically occurs on the fourth Thursday of every month*
One-On-One with a Customer Success Advisor
If you are the office rock star in charge of the Hub and want one-on-one help from our Customer Success Advisors then this link is for you! We'll show you how to take your Hub to the next level with creative marketing to help you stay engaged with patients and guide your team back to launch-level excitement.