Install Safari on Windows
1. Visit http://www.apple.com/safari/download in any browser.
2. Click the blue "Download Now" button (the page will automatically recumbent the latest version of Safari) to download the Safari installer.
3. Run the downloaded file.
4. You may see a User Account Control message. In this case, allow the setup to run by clicking "Yes."
5. You will be greeted with a welcome screen. Click "Next" to continue.
6. You will be asked to read and accept the License Agreement. Click "Next" to continue.
7. Choose the installation options and click "Install."
8. The installation will now complete. Check finish to compete. (If the "Open Safari after the installer exits" checkbox is checked, Safari will start for the first time immediately after you click finish)
Update Safari on Mac
1. Safari is the default browser of OSX and as such will update regularly with all other Apple software.
2. To ensure that your software is up to date, click the apple icon () in the top left corner of the screen and choose "Software Update."
3. Software Update will automatically check if there is a newer version of your browser.