- The team member's job title
- The year the team member joined the practice
- The role this team member specializes in for your practice
- Various talents the team member brings to your team
- Why the team member loves your dental office and/or the industry
- The team member's hobbies and/or extracurricular interests
Navigate to the right account
If you're adding a Bio to your own account, then simply login to the Patient Rewards Hub, and click on the "My Profile" link at the top of your screen.
Uploading A Photo
From this screen, you can choose to upload a photo of your own by clicking "Browse" and selecting a photo from your computer:
**Note** If you're uploading your own photo, you have the option to enact Auto Cropping (letting the system resize the image) or Manual Cropping (enabling you adjust your photo).
Alternatively, you can choose an Avatar image from the system.
Click "Save" when you're finished, and your photo will appear.
Populating Your Bio
Once you've created your bio and/or uploaded your photo, you are ready to display it for everyone to see! Return to your "Profile" page and click the "Edit Privacy" button.
Choose one of the following option:
- Nothing - Neither your photo or your bio will show to the public
- Profile - Only your bio will show to the public
- Profile and Photo - Both your bio and photo will show to the public
Once you've set your preferences, click "Save" to finish.
Check Out Your Profile
Now that the preferences have been set, you can view this page publicly! Go to your practice's Patient Login Page, and click on the About Us link at the top.
If the staff member has set their preferences to show any information, their profile will appear here.
Hiding Your Bio
Some staff members may prefer to have their name and bio hidden. To do this, click on your staff profile, followed by the Edit Privacy button. On this screen, check Nothing, followed by Save.