If you use Internet Explorer to access the Hub, you may come across a prompt that looks like this:
If you'd like to remove this from your web browser, follow these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Navigate to the toolbar at the top of your screen, and click Tools then Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab.
- Make sure that the Internet icon is selected (it should be the default)
- Click the Custom Level button.
- Search for the Miscellaneous folder, followed by the Display Mixed Content item.
- Select Enable (it will currently be on Prompt).
- When this is complete, click OK. You will see a prompt asking if you want to change your settings. Click Yes.
- In the screen where you clicked the Security tab, click Apply before closing out that window.