❏ Watch Training Videos
Staff Training Video: Everyone on your team should watch the Staff Training video to familiarize them with how to invite members to register their accounts, how to award points and send messages, and more. Here’s a quick link to the 11-minute Staff Training video
❏ Connect Your Social Accounts
- Link Your Google Account to the Hub, then activate your Reviews Automation
- Link your Facebook Account to your Hub, and activate the auto reward
- Link your Instagram Account to your Hub, and activate the auto reward
- Link your Twitter Account to your Hub, and activate the auto reward
- Link your Pinterest Account to your Hub, and activate the auto reward
❏ Edit Your Website
❏ Add Your Rewards Members Into Your Hub
- Customer Management Software Integration. If your management software integrates with the Hub, we will schedule a time with you and your software provider to set this up approximately one week before your launch date.
- Member Data Upload. You can export your data from your management software and send it to us through a secure portal. We will prepare and import this data into your Hub before your launch date. Instructions will be sent to you about how this data should be formatted and sent.
- Manually Add Members. If you have a small number of members to begin with, or you don't have a database of members, you can add members into your Hub as you invite them to register for rewards.
Your Customer Success Advisor can advise you on the best way to add members to your Hub based on your situation. We recommend integrating or sending your data (if applicable) approximately one week before your launch date.
❏ Print Your Marketing Collateral
- Program Guide. A 1-2-3 guide to your rewards program designed to be handed out to your rewards members.
- Announcement Flyer and Poster. An 8.5x11 flyer, and a 24x36 poster to introduce your new rewards program.
- Reviews, Referrals, and Social Media Flyers. 8.5x11 flyers to use in-office to encourage your rewards members to earn points for things that help your business grow.
- Social Media Post. A digital file you can post to your social media to announce your rewards program.