Contests are a great way to engage users, excite participants, and encourage people to spread the word about your business. In this article, we will cover how to:
- Step 1: Browse and Preview Contests
- Step 2: Determine Participant and Winner Prizes
- Step 3: Add Contests to your Calendar
- Step 4: Choose and Notify Participants
- Step 5: Launch your Finished Contest
Let's dive in!
Step 1: Browse and Preview Contests
Start by placing your cursor over the Manage tab at the top of your screen and clicking on Contests in the drop-down menu. This will take you to the Contest Dashboard.
There are a number of contests available within the Rewards Hub. To quickly find a contest you like, sort contests by the categories on the left, or search for a specific contest using the search bar.
Choose and Preview a Contest
- Preview - Get a sneak peek at what your users will see by playing the contest yourself.
- View Flyer - Checkout the marketing material you'll receive once the contest is launched. Once your contests is created, you can post this flyer around your office to raise awareness and increase participation!
Step 2: Determine Prizes
- Give you a chance to creatively award users
- Lead to a great social media opportunity! When winners come to collect their prize, you can take a picture or even a LIVE Facebook video to commemorate the moment.
Step 3: Add Contests to your CalendarNext, add the start and end dates for your contest. We recommend letting each contest run for about 5-25 days, and having at least one contest running at all times.
Step 4: Choose and Notify Participants
- Available to Everyone - All users in your Hub who have access to the Contests section will be able to play.
- Available to Selected Groups - Only the users in the group(s) that you select will be able to see this contest in their Hub.
This is a good option to use if you would like to advertise your contest to a specific audience. For instance, if you would like to launch the cute Easter Egg matching contest, but feel that it might be too easy for your teen-aged users, you can make it visible to only the Kids Club group. Then, you can launch a different, more challenging contest for the teens to play!
Step 5: Launch!
Here's an example of how to resize a single photo on a Mac:
Once you've entered in the necessary fields, click "Save" to activate the contest!